Outdoor movement flow! We also added 13 new flow movements and 5 new flow routines to Movement 20XX online course.
In the last animalistic movement flow video we talked about how moving out on a field of grass is great, but you don't necessarily need a lot of space to move or do training in general.
Space creates restrictions in your movements but these restrictions don't need to be limiting. You just need to be more creative.
It's also possible and easy to workout at home in limited spaces. In Movement 20XX trailer there is a clip of movement flow in a very small room.
Movement 20XX online course offers the tools to learn movement, build mobility and get fit.
We just updated the program with tons of new content. The flow movements of Movement 20XX are in 3 categories:
- High flow (movements you do standing up like different kicks)
- Low flow (movement you do low on the floor like the monkey walk)
- Ground flow (movements you do touching the floor like different rolls)
We added 7 new and unique high flow elements and 6 new low flow elements to Movement 20XX. High flow and low flow elements have been the most popular among the members.
There are also 5 new flow routines (11 in total). Flow routines are sample flows where different movements are combined together into real flows. Some of them are just for fun, but most of them have real tangible benefits in different areas of fitness.
- Balancing act: a flow designed to develop balance, coordination and mobility in the hips.
- Crazy monkey flow: fun but effective flow sequence to develop agility and coordination.
- Super kicker: an intense flow for more experienced users to become a super kicking machine.
- Over reach: extremely effective for developing shoulder stability, thoracic mobility and hip mobility.
- Crawler: the simplest flow but also probably one of the most excruciating and effective for developing strength and size.
Movement 20XX is designed in a way that it's applicable for everyone regardless of age, gender or background. The movements and drills range from beginner to advanced which means there is something for everyone.
There is literally users from all ages (from 14 to 70 years old) and a great portion of users are women.
Movement 20XX has been out for a year now and we like to thank everyone who has supported or taken interest in the course.
The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and we have updated the program on a frequent basis to make it even better based on the feedback we have received.
If you already have Movement 20XX, you can just log in and find the new content. If you are interested in Movement 20XX, you will find the course and more information from here.